There are some really great table service and quick service options at this park
- Rainforest Cafe – same as the one at Disney Springs, cool to check out at least once (and very safe food options for picky eaters)
- Tiffins – the newest option, very highly regarded
- Tusker House – one of our favourites! A character buffett with Safari Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Mickey. Click here for our 2016 review, and here for our 2017 review
- Yak & Yeti – people in the Disney community rave about this place, but we haven’t tried it yet
- Flame Tree BBQ – Ate here on our 2017 trip, shared a plate of fries with pulled pork and cheese – the cheese was liquid, but it was not bad! Review can be found here.
- Harambe Market – I’ve heard great things!
- Restauantosaurus – has a “toppings” bar similar to Peco’s Bills at MK. Basic burgers and fries place.
- Satu’li Canteen – new in Pandora, offers healthy beef/chicken/tofu bowls
- Yak & Yeti quick serve – Ate here on our 2016. Gross. Just don’t. Review can be found here.
- Nomad Lounge – a lounge/bar offering small plates and an extensive drink menu – we loved it.
There are also no shortage of places to grab snacks. This is the only park where you can get a Dole Whip with a shot of coconut rum (or dark rum if you prefer). This is one of Luke’s can’t-miss snacks (the pineapple and coconut flavours work so well together!) You can see a review here.
It’s important to remember that whenever you order a drink at any location in this park, you will be given paper straws (which are super annoying).
This park is extremely close to Animal Kingdom Lodge, which actually has some amazing food options. It’s well worth the short bus ride over to check out some of them.