- Be Our Guest (breakfast & lunch only) – Beauty and the Beast themed restaurant, pricey for breakfast, lunch is probably the best. Make sure you pre-order to save yourself a ton of time! 2016 breakfast review here, 2017 breakfast review here, 2016 lunch review here
- Casey’s Corner – hot dogs, corn dogs, french fries
- Columbia Harbour House – sandwiches, shrimp, pot pie, nuggets, etc. One of the better reviewed quick serve options
- Cosmic Ray’s – rotisserie chicken, cheeseburgers, chicken nuggets
- Peco’s Bills – fajita platters, nachos, etc. Huge toppings bar. One of my favourite quick serve locations – 2016 review is here, 2017 review here
- Pinocchio’s Village Haus – flatbreads, chicken parm, nuggets, etc
- Tomorrowland Terrace – open seasonally, hamburgers, nuggets, hot dogs, etc
- Be Our Guest (dinner only) – slightly French inspired. Can meet the Beast after you eat (only place to do so). 2016 review can be found here.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table – princess character meal inside the castle, from reviews food is nothing special but it’s expensive – you’re paying for the characters and location
- Crystal Palace – buffet with Pooh & friends. 2016 review here
- Jungle Navigation Co. Skipper Canteen – chicken, steak, seafood, pork – Asian fusion
- Liberty Tree Tavern – dinner is all you can eat turkey, pork and prime rib. Lunch has a few other options. I need to go just to try the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at lunch!
- Plaza Restaurant – mainly sandwiches/burgers
- Tony’s Town Square – Italian restaurant close to the entrance of the park.