The box of empties was quite full after this 3 month stretch!
Here’s how it broke down:
As always, there was a solid representation of Bath & Body Works hand soaps. During this time frame, we finished off the following scents:
- Lemon Meringue Cheer
- Fresh Balsalm
- Turquoise Waters
- Pacific Cool Breeze
- Lavender Blossom
- Pink Grapefruit
I still mainly use medicated shampoo, and Luke has very little hair – so the only shampoo finished off during this time frame was a foil packet. We did, however, finally kill off this giant bottle of Herbal Essences Body Envy conditioner! This thing was a monster, it lasted so long! We also finished off a regular sized bottle of Herbal Essences Naked Conditioner.
Monat samples – Renew Shampoo and Restore Leave-in Conditioner – I honestly wasn’t a huge fan, and don’t see what all the fuss is about when it comes to this stuff. I definitely wouldn’t spend $50 on a bottle of conditioner from them.
Pantene Expert Dry Defy Shampoo and Conditioner – this was fairly basic, nothing special.
Of course, the old-faithful of toothpaste! I love classic Colgate!
I seem to have an empty box of Q-Tips every time I write up one of these posts – those little suckers are handy for so many things! There’s also a few perfume samples sitting in there:
- Versace – Bright Crystal (ok)
- Juicy Couture – Viva La Juicy (not a huge fan)
- Marc Jacobs – Honey (own a full size version of)
- Gilette Shave Gel – basic, straightforward, but Luke likes it
- Bread & Butter: Daily Face Shave – Luke really liked this brand, but it appears the company has gone out of business. I think he might still have one or two left, but once it’s gone, that’s it.
- Amika Dry Shampoo – I really like dry shampoo, that stuff really works! This one worked really well.
- Bed Head: Power Trip Hair Gel – This was not something I used very often, and this bottle was probably still over half full – it had just been too long in between uses and it dried up. From the few times I used it over the years though, this had a very strong hold.
- Bath & Body Works: Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel – such a classic scent, and their shower gels are fine.
- Moroccan Oil – this bottle lasted a long time, and I don’t know if it ever actually helped my hair out in any way. I liked the smell of it though, and the way it made my hair smell.
- Lush Snowman Shower Jelly – I love Lush’s jellys – they always smell awesome, they jiggle and they leave me feeling nice and clean. What more could you ask for?
- Lancome Visionnaire Cream – this was better cream than most – my skin is so dry I go through obscene amounts of moisturizer. This is a small, sample sized jar.
- Nivea Aqua Sensations Eye Cream – also a small jar, I used this all over my face – I figured if it was sensitive enough for eyes, it was sensitive enough for my psorasis-stricken face. It wasn’t amazing cream, but it did its job.
Not a bad few months of finishing things off!